- 3 Videos
- 9 Knowledge Checks
- 3 Multimedia
- 24 Texts
- 8.0 hrs
Become a Qualified HasOffers Publisher by completing this all-inclusive, intensive course on performance marketing and the HasOffers interface. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how performance marketing works, and the stakeholders involved.
- Explain how conversion tracking is done, and the technology available to track user behavior that result in payouts from the ad network.
- Login and make changes to your account settings in the HasOffers Publisher Interface, including contact information, notification preferences, and language preference.
- Access billing invoices and payment history between you and the ad network.
- Browse all available offers for you to run traffic to, and understand the details contained within them to optimize performance and maximize payout.
- Analyze the performance of your offers using dynamic reports which can help you inform your decisions about offer placement.
- Maximize your HasOffers experience using additional tools such as the Ad Manager, mobile app, and HasOffers API.
Once you have viewed all of the materials in this course, visit the final chapter titled "Assessment". Answer these questions with a passing score of 80% or better, and you will receive your HasOffers Qualified Publisher User badge and certificate via email.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may take this assessment, nor is there a waiting period between attempts.
- The assessment is not timed.